Greenheck’s eCAPS keeps getting better! It is now even more valuable with its new look & feel. Some of the new highlights include:
- New user interface is faster, sleeker, and has more animation to make finding information easier.
- Cut sheets are available from the Product Info screen (no need to add a product to the Schedule first)
- Expanded the maximum number of selections per job from 12 to 24.
- Dynamic Revit®content Level of Detail, LOD-200 and LOD-300 (includes performance and info/parameters) is available for roof-mounted products.
- A new interactive layout for fume exhaust helps you visualize selections/options of your configuration.
- Download Revit content from the Schedule screen all at once.
- Added axial propeller sizes 42 and 48 for model AER.
- Dedicated Outdoor Air Systems (DOAS) added 2-D AutoCAD®
- DOAS products added a side return option.
- Utility blower models USF and USFD 100 series, forward curved (FC) and backward inclined (BI) replaced models SFD/SFB and SWD/SWB
Make sure to try out the FREE eCAPS or ask your JRA Salesperson for more information.